- Risen Consultants provides a variety of Behavior Analysis services through highly-qualified behavior analysts and behavior assistants to meet the unique needs of individuals and their Families through training and consistent consultation. Behavior analysis services are provided to assist individuals to learn new behaviors that are directly related to existing challenging behaviors or functionally equivalent replacement behaviors for identified challenging behaviors. Services may also be provided to increase existing behavior, to reduce existing behavior, and to help the individual emit behavior under precise environmental conditions. The term “behavior analysis services” includes the terms “behavior programming” and “behavioral programs.” Behavior analysis includes the design, implementation and evaluation of systematic environmental modifications for the purposes of producing socially significant improvements in behavior. It includes identification of functional relationships between behavior and environment. It uses direct observation and measurement of behavior and environment. Contextual factors, establishing operations, antecedent stimuli, positive reinforcement and other consequences are used based on identified functional relationships between behavior and environment, in order to produce practical behavior change.
Assessments & Interventions:
- Risen Consultants provides comprehensive behavioral intervention for individuals with significant behavioral challenges and/or skill deficits that are impeding on their quality of life. Through proper assessment we can identify the individual’s goals and areas of concern by conducting interviews with the Client and caregivers. After further observation of interviews and activities in specific settings, the information gathered is used to properly design the appropriate and effective Behavior Plan for the client.
Caregiver Educational Classes:
- Risen Consultants parent education programs are designed to help parents understand and partake in their child’s intervention plan. It is designed to help parents not only understand but teach the basic principles of the behavior services provided by our team. Just as importantly, it is designed to train and help the grandparents, siblings and all other family members that are involved in the daily life of the child. Following through is a key aspect of your child’s program. everyone involved needs to be dedicated in order to achieve maximum results.
Social Skills Group:
- Risen Consultants offers social skills classes that utilize the principles of Behavior Analysis Services under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). A specific treatment program is designed by looking at all of the important social skill areas including social referencing, play skills, imitation, joint attention, behavior skills, social awareness and eye contact, as well as conversation and language skills and school readiness skills. The Social skills groups run from 1 hour to 1 ½ hours in duration, depending on the needs of the clients and size of the group. Our goal is to match a child’s needs and skill level to similar-matched peers.
Individual, Groups & Family Therapy:
- The primary purpose of therapy is to help treat personal challenges and learn how to best live with or overcome illnesses and disorders that may affect a person’s daily life.
Behavior Analysis Certification Board (BACB) Supervision:
- Risen Consultants offers monthly supervision hours that are in compliance with BACB standards.
Internship University Supervision:
- Risen Consultants provides internship programs for students seeking clinical experience.